Also, an exciting event happening this coming Tuesday!
Promote Your Art with Video
Alyson B. Standfield with R. Daniel Foster
Tuesday, March 12
Loveland Public Library, Board Room
2:00 - 3:00 pm Live Broadcast
3:00 - 4:00 pm discussion
Live discussion hosted by Alyson B. Stanfield (nationally acclaimed art business coach www.artbizcoach.com) with R. Daniel Foster, filmmaker. He makes great videos for artists. Alyson has been trying to book him as a guest speaker for years. She got him! So we'll hear from a skilled storyteller and award-winning filmmaker about using video as a massively effective marketing tool for artists.
Foster will cover:
- Why video is an artist's most powerful storytelling medium
- More than 6 types of videos artists can create
- 9 easy tips for creating more powerful videos
- The six things that make most web video lousy
- Guidance on cameras, editing, framing, backgrounds and audio